July 27, 2010

* VIP guests


I remember when I was still working on the one dive operator several years ago. At that time we believed to dive with some important guests. When I'm preparing everything for the guests, I was summoned to manager and ask for something which I consider a bit funny .
  • Manager : Indra please give more attention to these guests, because they are VIP guests. I don't want anyone to complain of them due to our service which is not good.
  • Me : Ok boss, what should I do for those? smile and was thinking to my self to using a coat and tie while diving later.
Why did I say funny?, because in diving activities, the safety standards in the water is the same for each person. No matter whether she's trash or VIP guest. They must comply with the rules of diving leader, and not the opposite.

It is a dive operators that service businesses and of course must seek profit, therefore the business would give more attention to special guests or deemed to benefit the company. But keep in mind, that the diving activities have rules of absolute and not negotiable especially concerning safety issues. Starting from the preparation before the dive, the dive and after diving. It applies equally to the divers. That's why I was confused, how should handle the VIP guests, because for me the important thing is safety in diving activities more than in a coat and tie while diving. Hehehehehe Peace....

2 comments:

  1. Selamat Idul Fitri .. Taqabbalallahu Minna Wa Minkum Shiyamana Wa Shiyamakum.
    Mohon maaf lahir dan batin .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat berlebaran di 1 Syawal 1431 h ini, semoga kita mendapatkan kemenangan dan kemballi ke fitrah kita sebagai manusia… Amin

    ReplyDelete