February 25, 2010

* Aggressive marine Life

As long as my experience working as Dive guide, I have seen many marine life that people note as aggressive marine life. I was ever seen Oceanic white tip shark, Great Barracuda, and the most frighten 'Bull Shark'. When I saw the last one., this funny cause I didn't recognize it and just thought that was a reef shark;(mostly kind of shark founded in Bali)...but now its size only bigger

That was time I have three customers that came from Thailand. They are new instructors who just finished their IDC over there. They took our program 3 diving in Menjangan Island. When we did the 3rd dive, and had been 15 minutes spend dive time, I saw in the bottom...around 8 meter below me, one big shark..swam slowly. I was happy and want to show to my customers. I gave sign to got attention and point the position of this big shark. Suddenly all of them gave me sign for came up. When we were in the surface, do you know what they were told to me? 'Indra' almost screamed,...why you didn't tell us if there is 'Bull Shark' here ? and me with confused replied,'Oh was that Bull Shark..?

Even some diver in Bali ever seen the frightened marine life same like me, but we never heard about shark attacked, or accident cause aggressive marine life here. My opinion The most really aggressive marine life are Titan Trigger Fish. Do you agree with me?

5 comments:

  1. yesssss.... I agree 100% ..Trigger fish is the most unfriendly fish in my dive experience..

    last dove with Indra in Tulamben, we had attacked by the trigger "ugly" fish ... eventhg, when we wre turned back he still attacked us ...

    by the "power" puff girl and "sailor moon action" .. we won the fight !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheh Azeta, that fish love you.., just jealous you were diving with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhahah ....I agree....evn a friendly clown fish got jealous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. agradable ver a su sitio a mis amigos, muchas gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  5. agradable ver a su sitio a mis amigos, muchas gracias!

    ReplyDelete