February 21, 2010

* Sunfish on February 2010..???

Yes..! this is true and not lie.., I met with my friends today and informed me, they saw the giant Sunfish or Mola-mola yesterday, when they were diving in Crystal bay, Nusa Penida,Bali; Indonesia. And what funny about it ? they saw in shallow water cause one of my friend took student for open water course.

This rare condition cause I posted about this fish before and wrote usually appear at the end July until The first of October and in the deep places. I wrote it based of my experienced when dove there and met with this fish.

I thought this only lucky but in the bottom of my hearth hope this will make no limit time to see this fish and Bali will have special thing to share with other divers. Now just always believe in open water we have chance to see anything. Have a nice dive....

No comments:

Post a Comment